This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Circle of Excellence reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any Circle of Excellence (or any companies under) event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Circle of Excellence may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Circle of Excellence including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
A person attending an Circle of Excellence event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organisers, and/or contact Circle of Excellence at [email protected] , in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Circle of Excellence will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in an Circle of Excellence event or by failing to notify Circle of Excellence, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by Circle of Excellence, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Circle of Excellence from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organisation not affiliated with Circle of Excellence may not use, copy, alter or modify Circle of Excellence photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorised designee from Circle of Excellence.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information: We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we may:
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Inform you of new offers;
3. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or services;
4. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. Generally to improve your experience on our website.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
1. In order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and Security Measures We will:
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
Your rights You have the right at any time to:
1. Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
3. Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation); 4. Lodge a complaint with the company.